Sunday, February 27, 2011

the Aquarium :3

fish(open shutter as they moved).
         In the past week I have gone to the New England Aquarium, once with my mother and the next time with my friend Carly. Knee deep in small children pushing through the throng of people with parents trailing behind them, I attempt to do my photography homework with taking pictures of motion and sometimes capturing some cute turtles and fish just because. Pushed and shoved by little hands, the words "I'm so sorry" from the worried parents who hurry to capture that little child who has once again run off to see the cute fish that are behind very thick glass.
      
          This is what reminds me that once apon a time I was one of those kids, leashed however(yes i was a leashed child), who ran ahead of slow parents to see that fish up close. My mom would take me to the aquarium so that I could witness the wonderful life that lives under the sea. We would go to and from different sights, then to the touch tank where I would stick my little hands under the ice cold water to pick up a small starfish or if I was feeling brave a sea urchin. I loved going to the aquarium, and even now a few dozen years later and this time I'm tall enough to see things better, I still find the aquarium amazing. (Even the very creepy anaconda that could eat me).
I will now spam you with pictures of the aquarium. :)


baby blue penguins.
sea urchin.

an 80 year old sea turtle.
jelly fish(open shutter).
starfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment