Monday, January 24, 2011

back in college :)

Saturday I turned the wonderful age of 19. It's a weird thing to think about that my childhood is finally behind me and it ended my wonderful break home for a month and a half. :) Now it is time for me to re-focus on college and spending time on my passion Photography. :)
  This semester I start working towards my major; Photography and my minor; Art History. I'm finally accepting that being my true smart self with actually get me some where in this life and its an amazing thing to realize. I'm so excited that I get to start with photography again, its so wonderful :)
Its nice to be doing something I know I'm good at ;)

2 comments:

  1. I found myself talking to my sister about you tonight. She looked at my blog's links and asked if this one was indeed yours, written by "Syd's friend" from childhood. I found myself telling her how much I love you--that I adore how very REAL you are, how talented you are, how good it is to see you happy and pursuing your passion. Just wanted you to know that kiddo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased that you are coming into your own and that you are realizing how smart, funny and wonderful you are!! Enjoy this time in your life, learn everything and experience all!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete